Meet the Team
The proud father of three beautiful daughters, Howard is life-long resident of Pennsylvania. He grew up a country boy from Gillett, a small town in Bradford County, later moved to Lancaster for 13 years after college, and currently resides in Mechanicsburg.
Howard graduated from Elmira Notre Dame High School (1995), completed his Undergraduate Degree at Bloomsburg University (1998) and earned his Masters Degree with the Pennsylvania State University (2007).
Howard S. Hodder, Jr., MGIS, GISP
President, Founder & CEO
- Undergraduate degree (BA) in Geography, Environmental Planning, from Bloomsburg University (1998 - Graduated Cum Laude, honors program, in 3 years)
- Masters degree (MGIS) in Geographic Information Systems from the Pennsylvania State University (PSU)
- Certified GIS Professional (GISP) since 2004 - one of the first 5 in Pennsylvania (GISCI.org)
- Voting member on the PA State Geospatial Coordinating Board (https://www.oa.pa.gov/Programs/Information%20Technology/Pages/geoboard.aspx)
- President of PAMAPPS (MAPPS.org local chapter)
- PAGIS Conference Committee Member
- Multiple presentations on GIS, Asset Management, and Data Accuracy and Quality at various state, local, and international conferences and venues
- GeoWorld Magazine - "GPS Data Collection" (GeoWorld, April 2013, Volume 26, Issue 4, Pg. 26)
- Informed Infrastructure - "Asset Management: What Does It Mean To You?" (https://informedinfrastructure.com/6955/asset-management-what-does-it-mean-to-you/).
- Graduate of Leadership Harrisburg 2011 (http://www.leadershipharrisburg.org/)
- Central Penn Business Journal 40 under 40 - Class of 2016 (http://www.cpbj.com/article/20161129/AWARDS/161129812/howard-s-hodder-jr-mgis-gisp)
- Vice President with Cumberland Valley Softball Association (www.cvsoftball.com)
- Girl scouts in the Heart of Pennsylvania (Property Committee Member) (http://www.gshpa.org/)
Don't wait! ... Contact us now and let's coordinate the beginning of a new and exciting partnership!